Free software for building and running Individual-Based Models with no computer skill
Mobidyc is a software project that aims to promote Individual-Based Modelling in the field of ecology, biology and environment.
It is the acronym for MOdelling Based on Individuals for the DYnamics of Communities.
- Biologists or researchers with no computer skill who wish to quickly build and run simple IBMs or cellular automata.
- Modelers who want to take advantage of the Mobidyc framework to write complex models or dedicated simulators.
- English summary of the software
- We are working now on the renewal of MOBIDYC platform to facilitate its installation and functioning on more recent OS.
- For more information on how to install and run the current version of MOBIDYC, feel free to contact us.