September 11, 2020
【The Attention of The 64thTEAC will Now Turn to Ensuring as Follow】
Symposium on the Chemistry of Terpenes, Essential Oil and Aromatics (TEAC) 2020 Meeting will be Switching to Hold It in the Abstract Book Issue
President, The TEAC
Chair of the TEAC2020 Meeting
Director, The TEAC
Because of the spread of the Covid-19 Coronavirus as well as the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare’s message towards events’ organizers, we regret to inform you that we decided to cancel the TEAC2020 Meeting, which was scheduled from Saturday, October 24 to Monday, October 26 at Hamamatsu Campus, Shizuoka University. Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We sincerely appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
The following are our policies for this meeting.
- Abstracts will be published on October 24, 2020 and will be publicized as planned. Accordingly, this TEAC2020 Meeting shall be regarded as held and the presentations shall be regarded as conducted at the meeting.
- We will not refund the registration fee to the pre-registrants.
- Speakers who have not paid the registration fees are requested to pay the pre-registration fee by bank transfer. We will inform it to each person in detail later by e-mail.
- We will refund the reception fee that you have already paid to us. Regarding the refund method, we will inform it to each person concerned by e-mail.
Symposium on the Chemistry of Terpenes, Essential Oils and Aromatics (The 64th TEAC in HAMAMATSU)
- Organized by: Symposium on the Chemistry of Terpenes, Essential Oils and Aromatics
- Co-organized by: The Chemical Society of Japan, The Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, The Japanese Society of Pharmacognosy, Shizuoka University, Research Institute of Green Science and Technology
- Supported by: The Japan Society for Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Agrochemistry, The Japan Oil Chemists’ Society, The Japanese Society for Process Chemistry, The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan, Shizuoka Prefecture, Hamamatsu City, Hamamatsu City Board of Education, Hamamatsu and Lake Hamana Tourism Bureau
May 7, 2019
Registration for this symposium is now open.
- Registration (Deadline for early bird registration: August 7, 2020)
- Application for a presentation
- Confirmation and correction of application
- Abstract Submission
November 1, 2019
The website of TEAC2020 (The 64th Symposium on the Chemistry of Terpenes, Essential Oils and Aromaticsin HAMAMATSU) was opened.
A Essential Oil Chemistry
B Terpenoid Chemistry
C Biological Chemistry
D Flavor and Fragrance Science
1. Stereoselective syntheses of isoprenoids and flavonoids by use of pericyclic reaction
Kiyoshi HONDA（Yokohama National University）
2. Chemical diversity of Ligularia species collected in the Hengduan Mountains of China
Chiaki KURODA（Rikkyo University）
3. What is good music?
1. Perfume compounds and natural products synthesis –A personal account–
Hirosato TAKIKAWA（The University of Tokyo）
2. Bioconversion of terpenes and fermentative production of aroma compounds with interface bioprocesses
Shinobu ODA （Kanazawa Institute of Technology）
3. Antimicrobial effect of the volatiles and their related compounds
Yasuo TANAKA（Taiyo Corporation）
Date October 25, 2020 (Sun)
Venue Okura Act City Hotel Hamamatsu
Fee \8,000（after Aug. 7, \9,000）
Date October 26, 2020 (Mon)
Hamamatsu tour \7,000（after Aug. 7, \8,000）
- Regular Participants \3,500（after Aug. 7, \4,500）
- Irregular Participants \4,000（after Aug. 7, \5,000）
- Students \2,500（after Aug. 7, \3,500）
- Abstract】 \3,500（after Aug. 7, \5,000) a participant buys one
Application of Oral Presentation July 3, 2020 (Fri)
Abstract Submission August 7, 2020 (Fri)
Early Registration Payment August 7, 2020 (Fri)
Chairperson: Prof. Dr. Nobuyuki MASE
Department of Applied Chemistry and Biochemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Shizuoka University,
3-5-1 Johoku, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 432-8561, Japan
E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org URL : https://wwp.shizuoka.ac.jp/teac2020/